Labels

Thursday, March 1, 2012

BEATNIK POETRY PROJECT



Teens are always labelled as a rebillious group.
I am a tennager and in the same boat.
I like to argue with my parents, uncle, and auntie.
Whatever i do,
they never feel satisfy
am i really rebellious? am i really rebellious?

Teens are longing for some romantic moments.
I am a teenager and in the same boat
i like to dream about my ms.right
who is she?
when will she appear in front of me?
am i falling in love? am i falling in love?

teens are the fans of Facebook.
I am a teenager and in the same boat.
i like to upload and download my favorites.
who is Mark Zuckerburg?
He is my idol.
Am i crazy on Facebook? Am i crazy on Facebook?

Teens are seen as genius.
I am a teenager and in the same boat.
I like to be a doom.
No more "a","a","a"......
In English,Math Science......
An i a genius? am i a genius?

Teens love to hanging out.
I am a teenager and in the same boat.
I like to be in shopping malls, friends' homes, and theaters.
There is no purposes,
and just want to kill time.
Am I too bored? Am I too bored?

Teens wish to be Ms. Canada or Mr. Canada.
I am a teenager and in the same boat.
I like to be thinner,
and no more pirnples or freckles.
How to get rid of all my body fat?
Am I too care of my outlook? Am I too care of my outlook?

Oh! Teens. Oh! Teens.
You have been labelled as a rebellious group.
Don't feel shame, don't feel shame.
Just be yourself, be confident.
You are the future of the world.

Written By: Johnson Li

No comments:

Post a Comment